Iowa Educational Savings Plans Trust

Can I recontribute refunds from a college or university?

Yes. If your Beneficiary receives a refund from an eligible higher education institution for money paid for qualified higher education expenses, you may recontribute the refund to the account for which the student is the Beneficiary within 60 days. The recontributed amount cannot exceed the amount of the refund. Consult the Program Description for more information.

« Back

© 2024 Iowa Educational Savings Plans Trust. All rights reserved.