Iowa Educational Savings Plans Trust

How do I know which educational institutions are eligible?

If a postsecondary school has been assigned a federal school code by the Department of Education, then it is an eligible institution under Section 529. This includes most public and private colleges and universities, graduate and postgraduate schools, community colleges and certain trade and vocational schools. Qualified apprenticeship programs are also considered an eligible educational institution.

If you are interested in using funds for K-12 tuition, visit our Qualified Expenses page.

« Back

© 2024 Iowa Educational Savings Plans Trust. All rights reserved.